This machine has over two thousand Boston city
miles on it (and a few on the coast : ) Designed by Doug and constructed
by Bill Darby. Not yet available in stores.
- Wheel base 40"
- Seat height 25"
- Crank height 21"
- Front wheel 16"
- Rear Wheel 26"
- Weight 30 lb.
|Short term goals
- Build 2 more prototypes
- Capture 10% of the market of readers of Recumbent
- If the T-Rex frame succeeds, pursue a patent
|Long term goals
- Target people at health clubs who already expressed a preference
for the Comfort Cruiser riding position.
- License patent to a large scale bicycle manufacturer, becoming
the first entry into the national retail bicycle market (12 million
units per year).
- Continue research in making bicycles a viable choice in personal