Here are some general guidelines:
1) Studies, stories, and techniques from academics/consultants/practitioners
2) Discussion/analysis of actual BPR cases is preferred to strictly
3) Focus on actual implementation of BPR projects
4) Emphasis should be on organizational/change management issues
5) Cases should conclude with some important discovery or "learning" related
to BPR project implementation
6) Final submissions should be 20-40 typewritten pages in length
If you have any interest in contributing, know of someone who might, or
require additional information, please email me DIRECTLY at
firstname.lastname@example.org...PLEASE do not send inquires to the list.
In your message, provide at least a 2-3 paragraph description of the
case/topic, succinctly state your conclusions, and describe your
background and credentials. I must respond to the publisher by Friday,
June 2nd, with a tentative list so be sure to get something to me no later
than next Thursday (June 1).
I will respond to everyone who submits a proposal.
-- Charles Haywood email@example.com